My Peoplesoft Job | PEOPLESOFT JOB

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My Peoplesoft Job

Welcome to the blog of Peoplesoft Job. I am a technical support for Peoplesoft HRMS, and I set up this blog to share my experience in Peoplesoft technical support and development. News about Peoplesoft jobs market will also be one of the main topic of this blog. Since I started my first Peoplesoft job one year ago, I have a strong feeling that Peoplesoft will be my lifelong career. Currently, I am involve more on technical support rather than functional. While I love to do technical stuff, Peoplesoft functional knowledge is one of the key factors to be success in Peoplesoft career. I will be posting all my learning and experience from my current Peoplesoft job, both technical and functional, on this blog.

No comments: